Tuesday, September 27, 2011

'Awkward' Finale: Jenna Makes Her Formal Choice Between Matty and Mike (Exclusive Video)

MTV As MTV's first season of Awkward involves a detailed at 11 p.m. on Tuesday, the figures finish up in a familiar spot for audiences, a large formal dance. Not to mention, the large real question is whom will Jenna choose ultimately? Situations are going better with Matty (Love Mirchoff), but Mike (Brett Davern) will still be a contender on her attention. STORY: 'Awkward's' Ashley Rickards Evaluates Matty and Mike's Benefits and drawbacks "In the finish of year she is going to come to a decision," Ashley Rickards, who plays Jenna, informs The Hollywood Reporter. "And she or he constitutes a decision you heard right on her at that time over time, and it is a difficult decision. And nobody eventually ends up winning, because nobody ever does." "I am talking about she eventually ends up happy, and among the boys eventually ends up happy," Rickards continues. "There is however still part of her, just like any person, that will doubt their decision. And ultimately, one person's likely to be upset, and something person's likely to have forfeit. And that is not really a victory." The show's creator Lauren Iungerich informs us the finale is going to be "heartbreaking and lovely" simultaneously. Even though she knows what happens, it does not exactly mean the option was simple for her. STORY: 'Awkward's' Love Mirchoff states Matty and Jenna 'Might Exercise In the Finish' "Her heart is by using Matty and she's beginning to become really surprised at Mike," Iungerich informs us about Jenna's options. "Mike is indeed a contender on her heart too. I believe that this is exactly why really I am unsure. I do not have that determined yet. I really like they both.Inch To ensure that the audiences to get themselves in Jenna's plight, Iungerich informs us she's needed to go through it all again herself. "You must see individuals painful places," she states. "I seem like individuals painful places have defined me but still are determining me," she continues. "I am still dealing with lots of discomfort during my existence. I love to discover that humor is exactly what saved me. I believe humor originates from probably the most painful encounters like that's how you'll be able to survive a few of the hard occasions is that you simply emerge from it with a few levity." STORY:'Awkward's' Jillian Rose Reed on Who Authored the Letter: 'Everyone Is really a Suspect' Then when it involves your decision that Jenna needs to make between your two boys, Iungerich takes note of what individuals feelings are just like. "I believe there is something very effective regarding your first love," Iungerich describes. "It always will get you," she continues. "I am talking about, I am certainly not 15 and that i get goose bumps each time I speak with that individual which i had that first real senior high school love despite the fact that I have developed past it and every one of that. Will still be just like a touchdown, you realize. So, I believe that's always something that's always a pull for Jenna to Matty, however i not have the concrete response to state that she'll ultimately find yourself with him." Watch THR's exclusive sneak look at Tuesday's finale below. Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com Twitter:@TheRealJethro RELATED Summer time TV's Those who win and Nonwinners: What Individuals Were Watching This Year 'Awkward' Restored for Second Season 'Awkward's' Creator Discloses the Strategies of Writing Complicated Teens MTV Awkward

No comments:

Post a Comment